LCSW and Licensed Clinical Psychologists Wanted!
Are you compassionate, caring and have the desire to make a difference by improving the lives of others through counseling? In-Home Counseling is currently looking for licensed therapists to join our team.
- Full or Part-time, flexible schedule of your choice
- Territory of your choice – IL, TX, TN, WI, AR, FL, CA, CO, MI
- Virtual – Telehealth positions available
- Insurance available; Vision, Dental, Life and Disability
- Supportive Structure; job training, clinical consults
- Ongoing professional education opportunities, including CEUs
- Regular opportunities to meet with peers at agency gatherings
- Competitive pay
- Paid up front once note is completed twice monthly.
- No waiting on insurance payments!
Per diem clinical therapists are needed to provide counseling services in the client’s home. Must be compassionate and caring, with experience in a variety of psychological, disability and aging issues to to help individuals address their mental health needs in their home.
Flexibility along with the ability to work independently are essential. Therapists will be expected to have a minimum of 8 client visits per week and complete initial/annual psychosocial assessments, treatment plans and progress notes using an EHR (Electronic Health Record). Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Clinical Psychologist (Psy.d or Ph.d.) credentials required. Must have own transportation and proof of auto insurance.
This is an opportunity to make a difference in helping an often neglected population, consisting of ages ranging from adolescents to seniors that may be unable or unwilling to seek therapy outside of their homes due to physical disability, mental illness, or lack of transportation.
If you have questions please reach out to Cherish Reinwald, Executive Director by calling (847) 903-5604, Option 3.
Or you may start the process by completing the form below: