Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) NEEDED!!!
Excellent Pay & Bonus! Join our team!
Therapists/Counselors needed to provide mental health counseling and support to adolescents, adults, and older adults in the client’s home and via telehealth.
Openings in all our coverage areas in IL, WI, IN, MI, CO, AR, TX, CA, OK, FL (Territory of choice) – Expansion in other states too, please inquire!
Must be compassionate and caring, with experience in a variety of psychological, disability and aging issues, to help isolated older adults, adults and adolescents address their mental health needs. We often support populations that would normally get missed or go without services. Counselors need to want to help those that need it the most!
Conduct psychosocial assessment, complete treatment plan and progress notes, using Electronic Health Record system. Coordinate care and provide community referrals as needed.
- Paid for visits upfront! ~No waiting on insurance for YOUR payment!
- 90-Day Incentive Bonus ranging from $600 to $2000- & first-year incentive for maintaining volumes
- Both In-Person and Telehealth visits with clients
- Flexible hours (you pick your schedule) – day/evening/weekend available
- Territory of your choice
- Full-time or Part-time, flexible schedule of your choice
- Insurance available; Vision, Dental, Life and Disability
- Supportive Structure; job training, clinical support & consults
- Ongoing professional education opportunities
- Regular opportunities to interact with peers
- Competitive pay
- Paid twice monthly
- 1099 Contract/W2 PT/W2 FT available
We care about our counselors!! ~ Supportive team willing to go the extra mile to help our counselors! Provide clinical case consultations, help with resources and on-demand training and support by our team members. Monthly meetings with education, presentations, CEUs, discussions for those who wish to participate. And other supportive and team building activities; book club, current event discussions, and more!! Our culture fosters growth, teamwork and community!!
In-Home Counseling is a growing team with with over 10 years of experience. We began in IL and have expanded to allow this wonderful service in other states!
This is an opportunity to make a difference in helping an often neglected population that are either unable or unwilling to seek therapy outside their homes.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Offer assistance to individuals with various mental health issues
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Maintain minimum caseload of 8 weekly visits
- Must have own transportation in order to travel to client homes
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Psychologist (Psy.D/Ph.D) in state practicing required
- Ability to access the EHR via the internet (computer)
- Previous experience with older adults preferred
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- Experience with developmental disabilities and/or Spanish Speaking a plus
Salary: $18,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year, plus bonuses
Submit your resume to schedule an interview.
Call (888) 903-5604 ext 9 for more information
Job Types: Contract 1099/W2 – FT/PT
If you have questions please reach out to Cherish Reinwald, Executive Director by calling (847) 903-5604, Option 3.
Or you may start the process by completing the form below: