In-Home Counseling in Des Plaines IL
Do you want to talk to a therapist but can’t get to a therapist office? Perhaps you are not available during normal business hours, or maybe you have a phobia that prevents you from leaving the house. Whatever the circumstances may be, you can still access high-quality mental healthcare.
We provide in-home counseling in Des Plaines IL, including:
- Anxiety Counseling and Depression Counseling
- Child Counseling and Teen Counseling
- In-Home Counseling for Seniors
- Family Counseling, Couples Counseling and Marriage Counseling
- Agoraphobia Counseling
- Anger Management and Stress Management Counseling
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction Counseling
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Counseling
- Grief and Loss Counseling
- Counseling for Caregivers
- Hoarding Addiction Counseling
- And Other In-Home Counseling Services in Des Plaines IL
To learn more about our services, call (847) 903-5604 and speak with one of our friendly staff members.
How Does In-Home Counseling Work?
In-home counseling is similar to traditional counseling services, but it occurs in a place of your choosing. This may be your own home, a client’s home (for caregivers), a local coffee shop, or anywhere else you feel comfortable. The process is completely personalized to fit your needs, whether you want individual counseling, couples counseling or family counseling. Here is a brief overview of in-home counseling in Des Plaines IL:
- Contact Our Office to Get Matched with a Licensed Therapist near You
- Select a Place for Your Counseling Sessions, Whether It’s in Your Own Home or Another Location You Feel Comfortable in
- Schedule an Appointment with Your Therapist – Evening and Weekend Appointments Available
- Your Therapist Will Come to Your Place of Choice to Discuss Your Personal Struggles and Recommend Custom Solutions
- Your Privacy Is Protected, with Standards That Exceed Federal Confidentiality Guidelines
- Continue to Work with Your Therapist to Work through Your Anxiety, Depression, Grief, Stress, Addictions, Relationship Conflicts, and More
- Get Long-Term Support from an Experienced Mental Health Professional
It all starts with a quick, no-obligation phone call to (847) 903-5604. We look forward to working with you.
Insurance-Friendly In-Home Counseling in Des Plaines IL
You might be surprised by how affordable it is to receive in-home counseling in Des Plaines IL. We work with many insurance providers, including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana, Tricare, Medicare (including Medicare Part B and Medigap), most Advantage Plans and most Medicaid Managed Care Plans. When you contact our office to schedule an appointment, we can verify your insurance to provide an exact cost of care. We strive to provide affordable and accessible in-home counseling in Des Plaines, IL, and we look forward to working with you.