Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LCSW NEEDED
Excellent Pay & Bonus! Join our team!
In-Home Counseling is seeking Licensed Psychologist to provide mental health counseling and support to adolescents, adults, and older adults in their home and/or via telehealth. While we provide excellent clinical counseling to all our clients, we specialize in older adults and their unique concerns. We often support underserved populations that would normally get missed or go without counseling services.
Openings in all our coverage areas in IL, WI, IN, MI, CO, AR, TX, CA, OK, FL, TN (Territory of choice) – Expansion in other states too, please inquire!
Conduct psychosocial assessments and complete treatment plans and progress notes using our Electronic Health Record system.
Must be compassionate and caring, with experience in a variety of psychological, disability, and aging issues to help isolated older adults, adults, and adolescents address their mental health needs.
- Paid for visits upfront twice monthly! ~No waiting on insurance for YOUR payment!
- 90-Day Incentive Bonus ranging from $600 to $2000- & first-year incentive for maintaining volumes
- Both In-Person and Telehealth visits with clients – must be willing to conduct some visits in-person.
- Territory of your choice.
- 1099 Contractor, Full-time or Part-time ~flexible schedule of your choice with all positions (evenings/weekends available).
- Benefits: FT/W2 – Major Medical, Vision, Dental, Life/Disability, Tuition Repayment, and access to free CEU’s to maintain your license and MORE++. PT/W2 & 1099 Contractors – Vision and Dental available for 1099 Contractors and PT W2.
- Supportive Structure; job training, clinical support & consults, ongoing professional education opportunities.
- Supportive/flexible office team~ (EHR training/support, insurance credentialing, insurance billing, client concerns, payroll and more+).
- Regular (monthly) opportunities to interact with peers
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional health concerns.
- Aid individuals with various mental health issues.
- Implement and review treatment plans.
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and client’s care team to ensure continuity of care.
- Complete documentation is completed in a timely manner.
- Must maintain a minimum weekly visits:
- 1099 Contractors – 8 visits per week
- Full-time W2 – minimum of 22 hours of client visits per week (bonus added for exceeding 25 hours weekly)
- Part-time W2 – minimum of 12 hours of client visits per week (bonus added for exceeding 16 hours weekly)
- Must have transportation to travel to client homes
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist (Psy.D./Ph.D.) in state practicing required
- Ability to access the EHR via the Google Chrome/internet
- Previous experience with older adults preferred
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Experience with developmental disabilities and/or Spanish Speaking a plus
In-Home Counseling is a proud member of the Refresh Mental Health network—a nationwide network that includes leading, private practices with unique and specialized programs. This relationship allows us to maintain our local leadership and solid reputation in the community. It also enhances our practice with additional resources, infrastructure, and operational support, allowing you to focus on what you do best—providing exemplary care to your clients.
In-Home Counseling is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values a diverse workplace. We are committed to building a team that is inclusive of all people, including those of LGBTQIA+ communities, members of all ethnic groups, people with disabilities and medical conditions, foreign-born residents, and veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Refresh is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status
If you have questions please reach out to Cherish Reinwald, Executive Director by calling (847) 903-5604, Option 3.
Or you may start the process by completing the form below: