Why In-Home Counseling? People choose In-Home Counseling because it is both convenient and effective. Some of our clients don’t have access to a vehicle, while others face physical disabilities. Others may fear or simply not wish to leave their homes for a variety of reasons and others, still, are working professionals and/or parents with little time to spare.
However, these circumstances should not stand between you and the treatment you need, to overcome and feel your best. Our services are unique in that our therapists travel to you for your counseling sessions, which allows you to maximize your time and comfort as you or your child receive exceptional counseling services.
Comprehensive Counseling Services At Your Home
With over 100 Licensed counselors and Clinical Social Workers on hand, In-Home Counseling is experienced in the supportive therapy of a wide variety of personal and family struggles. Our confidential services include:
- Adjustments to Life Events and Adult aging counseling
- General Anxiety Disorder Counseling, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Counseling (OCD) and Agoraphobia Counseling
- Counseling for Victims of Bullying at School and at Work
- Counseling for Caregivers and Caregiving Issues
- Coping with Illness, Counseling for Grief and Loss
- Depression Counseling and Addiction Counseling
- Family Counseling and Family Conflict Resolution
- Counseling for Hoarding and Isolation
- Marriage Counseling, Relationship and Couples Counseling
- Physical, Emotional, or Intellectual Disability
- Counseling for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and other Trauma …and more
In-Home Counseling provides easy access for you or a loved one to many other referral resources in order to help to remove barriers our clients may be facing.
Call (847) 903-5604 for Licensed and Professional In-Home Counseling for Children, Teens, Adults and Seniors
Everyone, regardless of age, has a unique set of struggles in life. Our counselors are well-equipped and experienced to treat anyone, from childhood to adulthood and senior citizen status. We also staff bilingual counselors for your convenience.
Our counselors travel the Chicagoland metropolitan area to homes, apartments and assisted and independent living facilities to provide top-notch care. We service the following areas and counties and are actively expanding:
- Cook County
- DuPage County
- Kane County
- Lake County
- McHenry County
- Joliet Illinois and Surrounding Areas
- Rockford Illinois and Surrounding Areas
Whether you require a brief period of counseling to help you through a challenging circumstance, or, on the other hand, ongoing counseling services, In-Home Counseling is here for you.
Our counselors are not only highly skilled, educated and experienced, using only the most effective treatment approaches, we treat every patient with unmatched care and compassion. Your comfort and wellbeing are our livelihood. And we take the utmost pride in helping you, your child or your loved one function to the highest level possible in a supportive and professional manner.
In-Home Counseling is Confidential
Your privacy is our top priority. That’s why at In-Home Counseling we meet and exceed the confidentiality standards set by state and federal guidelines. Further, we take any extra necessary steps to ensure the confidentiality of all of our clients and client records.
Our stored files are secured and encrypted and only available to you and your therapist. No information will be shared with third parties unless required by law or if our staff has reason to believe that imminent danger is present.
We believe that everyone should have access to the care they need. For your convenience, we accept the following insurance plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO (BCBS)
- Medicare Part B
- Medicare Supplemental (Medigap)
- Most Advantage Plans
- Most Medicaid Managed Care Plans – Beacon Health Strategies, Blue Cross Blue Shield, IlliniCare Meridian, Molina, Wellcare
*Additionally, in-home counseling services can be paid for out of pocket.
Schedule Your Appointment Today by Calling (847) 903-5604
Our staff is here for you during business hours Monday through Friday. Please call us to schedule your in-home counseling appointment. We look forward to serving you.
Confidential In-Home Counseling for You or a Loved One
State-licensed and professional in-home counseling throughout Illinois including Shaumburg IL, Park Ridge IL, Des Plaines IL, Hyde Park IL, Circiro IL, Lansing IL, Oakbrook IL, Glenview IL, McHenry IL, Lake Villa IL and other cities near you.